Hello best life seekers!
Looking to get your head around your health? The following list provides a great guide to healthy eating habits, as well as taking a hard look at the medical, healthcare and food industries so that you stay educated in order to live your best life now.
Essential Reading List on Health
- Food Inc: How Industrial Food Is Making Us Sicker, Fatter, and Poorer – And What You Can Do About It, Karl Weber
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal, Eric Schlosser
- The Case Against Sugar, Gary Taubes
- Wheat Belly, William Davis
- Why We Get Fat, Gary Taubes
- Salt, Sugar, Fat, Michael Moss
- Grain Brain, David Perlmutter
- Brain Maker, David Perlmutter
- Whole, T. Colin Campbell
- The 4-Hour Body, Timothy Ferriss
- I Contain Multitudes, Ed Young
- Gut: The Inside story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ, Giulia Enders
- In Defense of Food, Michael Pollan
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma, Michael Pollan
- America’s Bitter Pill: Money, Politics, Backroom Deals, and the Fight to Fix Our Broken Healthcare System, Steven Brill
- The Story of the Human Body, Daniel Lieberman
- The Cancer Chronicle, George Johnson
- The Truth About the Drug Companies, Marcia Angell
- The Third Plate: Notes on the Future of Food, Dan Barber
- Anticancer, David Servan-Schreiber
- Being Mortal, Atul Gawande
- The Emperor of All Maladies, Siddhartha Mukherjee
- 12 Steps to Raw Food: How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food, Victoria Boutenko
- First Bite, Bee Wilson
Like this article or find it useful? Please share it so others can learn about health and vitality to start living their best lives now.
Disclaimer: Amazon links are provided in this article. If you purchase via the link, I’ll receive a small commission.