Hello best life seekers!
Looking to get your head around money and personal finance? In my journal to financial freedom, I have probably read hundreds of books on wealth, money, success, personal achievement, finance and investment. I have personally read every book on this list and can’t recommend them enough for their wisdom and insights.
The following is an essential reading list for educating yourself about how money works in order to take control of your financial destiny. There is more to life than money but if you don’t understand how to manage your personal finances, let alone how to maximize the money game, you’ll find it difficult to leverage your resources and take advantage of opportunities. Live your best life now by learning these wealth secrets from from the masters.
Disclaimer: Amazon links are provided for each book. If you purchase them via the link, I’ll receive a small commission.
Personal Finance and Planning
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not, Robert Kiyosaki
- Debt Free for Life, David Bach
- The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich, David Bach
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Personal Finance in Your 20s & 30s, Sarah Young Fisher and Susan Shelley
- The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas Stanley and William Danko
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Timothy Ferriss
How Money Works
- The Richest Man in Babylon, George Clason
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness, Jim Rohn
- Money: The Unauthorized Biography, Felix Martin
Goals and Attitudes
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth, T. Harv Eker
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- As a Man Thinketh, James Allen
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Secret, Rhonda Byrne
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing, John C. Bogle
- The Intelligent Investor, Benjamin Graham
- The Best Investment Advice I Ever Received, Liz Claman
- Wall Street: A History From Its Beginning to the Fall of Enron, Charles R. Geisst
- Crash of the Titans: The Fall of Merril Lynch and the Near Collapse of Bank of America, Greg Farrell
Like this article or find it useful? Please share it so others can learn the secrets of money and wealth to start living their best lives now.